video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 1 April 2015

New Brunswick Special Team Racist Prosecutor Sebastien Michaud should be fired!!!!

I am still upset over this issue and probably will be talking about this one for years after we go to Court!!!

The VERY strange part in this case is the charge was ran via the Courts the last hours of the Six Months Limitations!!!!

VERY STRANGE!!!! < It was on the Irving front page before I knew anything about it! >

Now? I told Sebastien and others from the Special Team < three of them so far > that this Lunatic so-called Poet Andrew Spencer told the Police all lies that will be proven during a trial.



Just this video here. He told the Cops that the Parents begged me not to video their only child!!!!




My God...the father even said Thank you Charles....grrrrr......

Racist prosecutor Sabastien Michaud told me that he wasn't concern if the Lunatic lied!!!!

I still say the Fredericton Police fooled the Courts and the Prosecutors that I'm a Pedophile because it says in the Disclosure that I was exploiting children between the age of 8- 10 for Financial Gain!!!!<br/>
<br/>
I saw the Interview the Cops made with the only witness and Fat Bitch Bobbi-Beauchamps is in the room. The same Cop who told the Prosecutor that I was having Sex with kids!!!!

FPF Application to ISP by Charles LeBlanc



Yes...I believe he should be fired and replace by a lawyer that will demand a true investigation by the so-called system!!!

COME ON NOW???? I didn't have a fair and true hearing the last time I showed up in Court because Snobby Racist Lawyer Kathryn Gregory was the former partner Provincial Judge Julian Dickson!!!




Of course the so-called Judge ruled against me!!!

Yesterday, I was in the Justice Building asking for some information and I didn't received a good welcome. < compare to the last time >

I asked for the transcript of the hearings so the Public will know what's going on and was told that it could take 3 months!!!

Well after my trail and the workers in the Building were staring at me as I was a troublemaker. One worker had her hands on her hips saying - Why do you want that for????

MY GOD??? A big woman stood right beside me while I was reading the paper I was looking for!!!!! No privacy??? Would she have done that if I had a three piece suit???

Something is VERY wrong in this case.

I'm not worried about the trail; because I know I'm 100% not guilty!!!!

What's getting me VERY upset is the system to go out of their way to get me!!!! What other individual have this happened to?

But I'm a fighter and fight I will do!!!!

To start???? Racist Prosecutor Sabastien Michaud must be fired and replace by a lawyer who will demand a proper investigation by the so-called Cops!!!

P.S. This woman hater Lunatic Andrew Spencer even disrupted a women Protest a week after I was approached by this idiot. I might add this was the same tune of voice I had to deal with. The women begged for the Police and this informant can get away with anything.



No comments :

Post a Comment