video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 2 December 2014

The Day that CTV News got it right but Radio-Canada and CBC got it all wrong!!!!

Fredericton City Manager LIED to the public and he should be fired but City Politicians seem to be afraid of this goofball???

Why?





Radio-Canada blew it!!!! So-called Journalist Michel Corriveau allowed the City to the viewers that I called the cops pedophiles but he never mentioned the Fredericton Police told my internet provider that I was exploiting kids for sex....VERY SAD CASE OF FAILURE TO REPORT THE FACTS OF THE STORY!!!!



CBC New Brunswick had the headline on the website that it was shut down because of racists Blogs.



The reason I decided to post this video is because I am going to confront the Municipal and Provincial Politicians during the next few weeks!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment