video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 29 December 2014

Fredericton Police are allowing Rats and Informants to break the law in Fredericton????

It wouldn't surprise me since we have crooked Fredericton Cops Robb Costello and Bobbi Simmons-Beauchamp telling the public that good citizens are exploiting kids for sex.<br/><br/>




robbcostello 



 Charles, 

 Here is a example of why they don't do nothing to the nut. I was rear ended once and the car that hit me left the scene.

 I had the description of the car, licence plate #, description of the driver and passenger. I gave the info to the cops and after 3 weeks nothing was done and the cops were giving me the run around and treating me as if I was the criminal.. 

So I talked to my neighbor who is a cop and he looked into it. He called back and told me the reason nothing was getting done was because the guy that had hit my car was a police informant and was on parole. 

If he got charged he would go to jail and they didn't want that to happen. 

 One guy around here was caught 3 times when drunk. The third time I was at the scene and they had his car on the flat bed tow truck. 

A angry female cop showed up and told the the tow truck driver to unload the car and told the drunk informer to drive home. 

 You see....the cops take care of there rats

1 comment :

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk1SpY8C-tY See this guy Steven Sewell,very big Rat and has committed many crimes under the watchful eye of the RCMP

    ReplyDelete