video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Joyeux Noel and Blogger reflects on the year 2014!!!





 I wish to say - Un Gros Joyeux Noel to my faithful Followers!!!..:)

Yes...time sure flies and 2014 was a rough one for the Blogger!

My health took a turn for the worst and 2014 was the year that the City of Fredericton cut ties with me for good.

It was a year that I found out in March that the Fredericton Police Force told the public that I was exploiting children for Sex!!

I wasn't a happy camper and just haven't been the same since.

I'm the type of guy who will fight back once I'm threaten and I found out in 2014 that at 55 years old? I still have it in me for a good old fashion Fist fight!!!!

The battle at high noon on Queen Street with Bully Mike Gaudet was quite a battle. If they wouldn't have stop me, the situation could have turned deadly.

You would believe that I would let go the Cop issue? Nope!!! I just don't know how? That darn Scottish genes is a - " DON'T FORGET " one!!!

I believe that with my battle with the Fredericton Police Force? I do have PTSD because every time I see these ASSH...I mean Cops around? I get upset and go after them!!!!

Yes....2014 was the year that Dan Bussieres will move to the Coast of British Columbia. I was surprised to hear this News because he made this Blog more enjoyable.

2014 was the year the Fredericton Police with the help of the City of Fredericton ordered Google to shut down my long winded Blog.

The City Manager Chris Macpherson lied to the media calling me a racist, homophobic and other lies.

The City politicians < except one > agreed and the war began.

My buddy politician Brad Woodside agreed that my Blog should be shut down therefore he made my list of enemies. Sad but what can you do when you have a Mayor that support Racism against the less fortunate?

Yes...with my health going down because of my seizures. it has been quite a battle in 2014.

I lost many readers because of my hate blogs against the City and the Cops but what am I suppose to do? We are dealing with a VERY bunch of Evil people here.

2014 was also a year that I refuse to promote this City with my pictures.< I just post them on my Facebook >

So? What will 2015 hold? Are the Fredericton Police finally going to murder the Pain in the Ass Blogger and make it look like an accident?

Will the Local Politicians be able to handle the Blogger on their ass till the next Municipal Election? Will they order Google to once again shut down my new Blog?

Truly stay tune for 2015....:)

4 comments :

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO, YA OLE FART. AND A HELLUVA NEW YEARS TOO. AND, YES, I AM HAVIN' A DIABETIC ATTACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you Mr Grinch, It looks to me according to the time on your comment I could almost put a stiff 151 drink on this and times it by three. If only ya took the blogger home with ya for Christmas ya and him could of had a helllloo a gooood time FREE BEER ,FREE FOOD, FREE LODGING, FREE CAB RIDE HOME, after all ya can;t take it with ya DOP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well ya sure sound like a dopey snobby, fascist maple leaf fan to me pal. And yes I AM takin' it with me. Free booze and all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like snob, Charles goes on about the way people dress, Me I can tell that 9:53 is a snob just the way comment is written .

    ReplyDelete