video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 26 August 2014

QUEBECOIS AT RADIO-CANADA WILL NOT ALLOW DAVID COON AT FRENCH DEBATE!!!!!!

I am making one promise...I will never and I mean NEVER be interviewed by these people again!!!

 It's shameful to have a culture of maudit Quebecois telling nous les Acadiens qui peut parler le bon Francais et qui peut pas!!! 

 Je suis Acadien!!! Je viens de Memramcook et I say that David Coon can speak French!!!!

 Here he is with his French teacher that he's been with for the last 2 years!!! I just happened to walk by notice this picture - 

5 comments :

  1. That's not chiac Charles. You can't say he speaks French and understand him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's not chiac....his french is familiar with Northern New Brunswick and Quebec.

    Radio-Canada are against people who don't speak their French.

    It's not the Acadien way...I will continue to pursue this issue for years after the election is David Coon is not invited in this so-called debate.

    La Marde!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also plan to make a complaint to the CRTC on this issue....it's way too Quebecois pour ce Acadien!!!..:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't you Scottish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the one always screaming: "It's not Chiac. I can't understand a word you're saying." Perhaps that's just for convenience when dealing with FPD.

    ReplyDelete