video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 19 December 2019

WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES!!!! I know the person...a single mother with her teenage daughter...right before Noel....Jerks!!!!

MONEY REWARD Between Monday and yesterday, most likely Monday between 7:30am and 4:15pm, my house was broken into on Greenwood drive. They stole all of the Christmas gifts, xbox, ps4 and a big box of games. They also stole my purse. If anyone has tips leading to find the theives, ill reward them with cash. Police is involved but im doing my own search. Some of the stuff stolen was a light pink Guess purse which was a gift for my daughter. A set of beats headphones ..black and red. If you see someone trying to sell these items along with ps4 , xbox, with games and its coming from same source/person, please inbox me. Thank you. Share all you want.

No comments :

Post a Comment