video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 27 December 2019

Anglicans in Newcastle in Miramichi serves great Meals every Friday at Noon!!!

Someone recognized me at a Tim Horton's and told me they were serving meals every Friday. I went there to see what kind of people goes to this needy place?

At first, I was confuse because I was serve by a Mormon from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I was a little confuse because the sign outside said - Anglican!!!!

I was told two Mormons volunteers to serve the needy with the members of the Anglican Church.

Siiighhhhh...try to do this 50 years go......lol...All good...

In Fredericton most of the users are in their 30s, 40s and 50s.

In this case..most are Seniors.......

Sure nice to have people giving their time to feed the needy...:)

Anglicans in Newcastle in Miramichi serves great Meals every Friday at Noon!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment