video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Heureuse Annee.....:)



It's been quite a year....Ups and Downs....something tells me next year will be a year of huge battles....At the end of this year...I noticed the Bureaucrats of Social Development are cranking down on the less fortunate and I just COULDN'T believe some workers who used to work with the poor have turned against them to make their lives more difficult....I have a feeling that my battle with our Local Police Force will once again begin because I have a feeling that my complaints have been ignored so therefore the fight will continue....Because as I always said - If these issues are happening to moi? What are they doing to other people???? All is not bad....we will have a NEW Mayor and there will be no Provincial Election for a while yet....The year was a good one in meeting new people via Social Media....Many of my supporters wish to remain anonymous and I respect this because I TRULY understand this is a world of survival of the fittest....this is the reason that I MUST continue to walky walky with or without Deogy....lol....Yes.....Joyeux Noel to all my supporters on Social Media who gave me the tools to continue the fight against our corrupt system. Maybe the Bureaucrats will once again try to shut me down on Social Media? Who truly knows....So....to all my supporters on and off Social Media un Bon Joyeux Noel et Bonne Heureuse Annee....:)..:)..:) ...Stay tuned for next year...it's going to be a dozy....

No comments :

Post a Comment