video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 7 December 2018

Can someone play Devil Advocate with Blogger???

Does anyone out there wish to interview me < with my camera > concerning my battle with the Justice System and the Fredericton Police Force????

It's a darn shame we don't have TRUE investigative Journalists in this Province to investigate our Justice System and the Police.....

I need someone to sit across from me < no face > and question me about my battles....

Because I know when I start going public with my video against the Provincial Judges and what they did to me???

I AM GOING to sign my own death warrant.....

They all work together....Police, Judges and Bureaucrats.....

They put you in jail and make you find conditions that is impossible to follow.... Falsely accusing innocent citizens to exploit kids for Sex is A HUGE faux pas.....

I NEED someone to question me asking if I'm full of shit.....anyone interested in playing the Devil Advocate????

Email me at oldmaison@yahoo.com

....Merci....

No comments :

Post a Comment