video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Cyril Polchies from Elsipogtog must remain strong....



There are some private issues that NEVER makes my Blog but I feel I must share this sad story with the readers.....

This is going to be a VERY difficult week for my friend from Elsipogtog - Cyril Polchies ...I dropped by yesterday to give my Sympathy. His son died a few days ago....:(..

I was surprise when he told me his Father also died hours after his son's death...

Two VERY bad News in such period of time....:(...

Cyril Polchies IS a VERY strong individual < Mentally and Physically > I know he will go thought this.....

Stay strong Cyril..your family and friends needs you....:)..:)..:)

No comments :

Post a Comment