video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 30 July 2017

Quite a day.....

It's been quite a day..< I won't go into details in here > Started good with a 4 hours walk in the deep woods then around 5:30pm a female friend began complaining of pain in her stomach. It was getting real bad. This is the country so we don't call the Ambulance as in the Fredericton if you broke a finger nail...I drove the car until I knew we would never make it to the Hospital...I quickly turned into a driveway and knocked at a house but no answer...I quickly ran to the next one....the first one answered the door < found out later it was a member of C.U.P.E. >..:)..I shouted we needed an Ambulance....they came in 10 minutes or less....I was surprise the Miramichi Police showed up...I think the Cop said to himself - WTF???? < he never said much >..smart cop...:)....They rush my friend at the hospital and she is being operated on tonight for an Ulcer....I walked from the Hospital and noticed this picture once I got outside...telling me that everything is going to be O.K.!!!!...:)...P.S. Those hospital workers are Unsung Heroes!!!...:)..Excuse grammar never re-read this story.....



No comments :

Post a Comment