video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 8 January 2017

Fredericton Bad Cop Robb Costello returns to the Streets of Fredericton!!!!

A couple of weeks ago while chatting with someone at King's Place, I noticed a Fredericton Police Cruiser driving in the alley way near Dooly's.

It was a couple of days before Christmas so I believe they were going to arrest the Panhandlers on Queen Street.

Out the door I went with my camera on so I can do a video on how the Cops treats the less fortunate in this City < especially since phony Idiot Mayor Mike O'Brien is in charge >

Here's the video -







It was bad Cop Robb Costello!!!! I didn't recognized until he return to his cruiser.

This piece of work excuse me to exploit Kids for Sex.





So why is he back on the streets???? Are they going to begin arresting people with false charges???

If you come across this so-called Cop???? DO NOT tell him anything!!!! Demand another Police Officer!!!! He's VERY dangerous!!!! I might add if he doesn't have his way???? He plays the race card!!!!

He's ordered the Cops from Edmundston to assault me!!!!

He's a disgrace!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment