video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 30 January 2017

Blogger can't cross examine Members of the Fredericton Police Force if he doesn't pay them $50.00 each!!!!



This is pure racism against the less fortunate especially after the Fredericton Police falsely accuse a good law abiding citizen of exploiting kids for sex.

I guess I will have to filled a new lawsuit with professional help and Robb Costello who accused me to be a pedophile doesn't have to testify in Court.







The funny part is the note was given to me seconds before the hearing. If I didn't have the money? The Cops don't have to show up in court.

Of course, I don't have the money. < They know this >

It is a VERY racist atmosphere in that court room. The main Characters < the Cops > can order me to pay 50 bucks for them to show up in Court.

I was told this only happens in New Brunswick. They have a case in Ontario also. I was also told that I can only cross examine a cop for 50 minutes and only if they except to be paid 50 bucks!!!!

This is nuts!!!!

I guess the Cops are beginning to target the less fortunate and Natives as Pedophiles because they cannot be touch.

Fredericton Idiot Mike O'Brien is behind this.

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment