video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Blogger Charles LeBlanc is finally Losing It!!!!!





Blogger IS TRULY losing it!!! A girl picked me up tonight and we went at Wal-Mart.

She went shopping and I proceeded to buy some laundry detergent.

Once at the exit I heard - Blogger!!!

She always calls me Blogger so I began looking for her but she wasn't around.

I heard AGAIN in a soft female voice - Blogger!!!

Once again there's nobody around.

I walked inside and couldn't find her.

Five minutes later I once AGAIN heard - Blogger!!!!

I began to get angry and said - I'm going to strangle her when I see her!!!! I couldn't find the woman!!!

She was saying - Blogger but nowhere to be seen.

I noticed a guy with a shopping Cart who was near-by and asked - Have you heard someone say - Blogger????

He told me he never heard anything and look at me like I was some kind of a nut!!!

I AGAIN heard Blogger and then it hit me!!! I said - NO!!! NO!! NO!!!!

I was talking to myself and angry!!!!

I'm surprise nobody called the Cops!!!

Listen to the end of this video and tell me if you heard Blogger!!!

Yes......I am TRULY losing it!!!...


No comments :

Post a Comment