video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Chief Justice of the Province of New Brunswick Ernest Drapeau is hunted down by Blogger on the streets in Fredericton!!!



I recognized the guy on the street while he was chatting with someone. I introduced myself and told him - My name is Charles LeBlanc!

He replied - Ohhhh..Charles LeBlanc < we spoke french >

I asked if he would grant me an interview about his views to the Irving media < front page > about a new court house?

He quickly denied my request so therefore I had to do it the hard way!!!!

If he goes on the front page demanding the government built a new Court House? I have the right to question him about the need of a Provincial Jail in Fredericton!!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment