video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Fredericton Police Force did a wonderful Job today in Front of the New Brunswick Legislature!!!!

UGH!!!

Let me go take a cold shower so I can calm down a little.

Ok…Here we go…

The Fredericton Po…

Excuse me a minute…I need to calm down…

Ok….The Fredericton Police Force acted like professionals this afternoon.

They are very good at their job!!!

The Fredericton Police Force should be…

Excuse me for a minute…I need to take 15 Ritalin!!!

Ok..back!!!

They should be congratulated for a job very well done…

Excuse me I need another cold shower and smoke 5 joints to CALM DOWN to continue this blog… We should be proud to have such a Good and hard working Police Force protecting the Citizens, Bureaucrats and Politians in front of the New Brunswick Legislature!!!!

Ok…..must press – Post blog…

OH NOOOOOOOO.....…Anti-Police brain cells are fighting my good hearted cells

So hard on all of my five ADHD brains…

MUST FIGHT ANTI-POLICE BRAIN CELLS!!!

must press POST button

SO HARD…

Must concentrate!!!! Must stop sweating!!!!! Must print blog!!!!!!

God knows if I succeeded in posting this blog or not????


4 comments :

  1. my god...you have got to be the biggest dum ass i have seen in my life !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the arrogant cop with no name tag? And the little one with the black beanie is a woman? Whoa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. time to back up a bit charles adhd is becoming border line psychotic with this arrest thing, calm down

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a threat to public safety.

    ReplyDelete