video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 5 October 2015

Blogger to fight 3rd Party complaint laid by the Fredericton Police Force!!!!!!

I will write a little more of the guy who made the complaint...he's a VERY mentality ill individual!!...Funny how these idiots are coming after me eh????..Stay tuned!!!...This idiot came after me 3 times on the street...He's an idiot...I told many people that this guy approached me tapping me on my chest!!!

Someone from Cora's shouted to the guy to stop!!!!

I'm going to bring someone with me and put three charge of assault against this former CBC Journalist!!

I have no choice because I could knock him out with one punch!!!

I was planning to video the guy and warn him that he could be in danger because I do have the right to protect myself!!!

Then call in the R.C.M.P. AND SHOW THEM THE VIDEO AS EVIDENCE!!

I'm going to filled a complaint to the New Brunswick Police Commission. These two racists Female Cops should be suspended!!!

These cops are maybe the same who accused me to be a Pedophile???




We must eliminate this Police Force and bring in the R.C.M.P.!!!!







4 comments :

  1. Hilarious! I can't wait to see how this one turns out. The local force is living up to its proper name - a Police Farce indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The City and FPF are now a laughting stock for persecuting Charles LeBlanc with trumped up third party complaints and other phoney assault charges. They are relentess, but both will get their payback one fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles, PLEASE blog the replies you get from the City. I have witnessed Madonna Peddle swearing by-law tickets to Mary Jane Richards as though they are a criminal offence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens every time - the minute real facts and the law are blogged the big-mouth-Charles-haters have nothing to say.

    ReplyDelete