video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 12 October 2015

Chelsey Lynn- Marie Arsenault-Nash was remembered tonight in Fredericton!!!

chelseynash
Picture 1271 



Beautiful sunset tonight at Carlton Park, I noticed a group of people.



Picture 1247



I didn't know what was going on so I decided to asked some questions.

I was told it was for Chelsey Nash. Sorry but the name never rang a bell. I was reminded of the accident but still no memory...< must be getting old >

One guy refresh my memory and it hit me....sad...beautiful girl died so young....:(...it was a great memorial...Sad but good...:(

 Here's the link... http://www.yorkfh.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=1435528



 P.S. Check my Facebook for more pictures...:)








Picture 1320Picture 1311Picture 1310Picture 1307Picture 1300

No comments :

Post a Comment