video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 31 October 2015

Fair?

I was asked twice to blog this issue but I just don't get it!!! No information no noting but here it goes...

Passing on a message:

The New Brunswick government has refused to give me benefits for which it admits I am eligible on health and economic grounds. Rather, to meet the government's residential requirement, I have to stay in an unhealthy house that is involved in a legal case, contrary to advice from both my doctor and my lawyer, or in a tent outside my house. Even after I have set up a tent in my yard, to accommodate the government, I am still being asked to go through a stressful application process for the umpteenth time, despite the government having all the necessary information, and being aware that this repetitive process triggers serious anxiety attacks. Yet, there is no guarantee that this application will be the last one, and that my home address will finally qualify me for the benefits. Ironically, my home address was acceptable for receipt of my voting card, but not for receipt of benefits as a Canadian citizen.

-Anonymous

6 comments :

  1. sounds like someone is living with a relative. That would explain why they're refusing benefits unless they move. I'm afraid a tent in the front yard does not constitute a 'different' address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would need a bit more information in order to be able to see if we could help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they doing this for spite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15:42 - for your information immigrants are treated like trash. There are no handouts and no help on offer at all. This province is conning people to come here to keep the population high enough to qualify for more federal money. The GNB is nothing but an organised crime ring to cheat people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On behalf of this person, who wishes to remain anonymous:

    Because the person cannot stay in the house continuously, for health reasons, the government will not accept the house as the person's residence. Rather, the person is being told either to provide another address (impossible, as no friend or relative wants to be involved with the government) or to live at this address anyway, even if it means living there in a tent (which this person has therefore had to erect at the same address).

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't know the individual name or location so therefore there's no story.....

    ReplyDelete