video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 5 April 2015

Why no answers in the Shooting death of Michel Vienneau by the Bathurst Police Force???



WHY WHY WHY??

Charles,

They probably knew pretty good what happened an hour after the shooting or right after they questioned the Bathurst police and some visual witness about what happened.

They are doing a full investigation, I understand.

But: Why is it taking so long, why didn't they intercept M. Vienneau as soon he was getting out the train? Why the police were not wearing uniform, instead of being undercover? Was he the person they wanted to intercept?

and why is it taking so long, I'm almost afraid to think that we will never know. The longer it takes, the more I'm suspicious I am of our justice system. I hope the truth is gonna come out, mistake or not from the Bathurst police. In order to trust, we need to know the truth.

No comments :

Post a Comment