video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 8 February 2015

9-11 Fredericton Dispatcher called Uneducated Low Life Redneck a Cop Hater!!!!

Now? This is VERY scary!!!!

I don't agree with the redneck too often but I must side with him on this one.

Why would someone have on their file that they are Cop Haters???

This is nuts!!! Why would something like this be on someone file without being charge in a Court of law???

Why are the Cops allow to put false statements on people's files????

Listen to this video I made last night - < It's a long one >



Maybe the cops heard his views on this Blog and they decided to call him a Cop Hater????

Being label as a Cop Hater is a VERY serious charge.

I am surprise his place wasn't surrounded by 20 cops with guns!!!!

If I was the guy? I would make a complaint to Public safety.

I wonder what's in my file????

3 comments :

  1. Being label as a cop hater is a serious charge ?? Where did you find this is a charge??...your so desperate LeBlanc you make statements that dont make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Placing on your file that you're a Cop Hatter is ok???? Come on now??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should be on your file too Leblanc.

    ReplyDelete