video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 8 December 2014

Why do the Fredericton Police have Jurisdiction over the City of Fredericton???

I'm sorry but there's something wrong with this picture???

We have the most Racist Police Force in the Country and our Government and Justice System seem to believe that everything is ok???

Everything is not ok!!!! As a Canadian, I should have the right to refuse to these steroid Gorillas!!!!

These are not Cops!!!! These are kids with guns and as I sad before...they should be eliminated and replace with the R.C.M.P.

This City is going in debt because of the idiots in the Police Force. They are spending thousands of dollars in changing good law citizens into Criminals!!!

The idiotic Cops are arresting people without just-cause and are forcing them to sign conditions that are impossible to follow!!!!

As I wrote on the Blog a couple of days ago. One cop commented about a drunken Native passed out beside the streets. We may as well pick him up because we will never hear the end of it!!!!

What is that suppose to mean anyway???? If it was up to me? I would leave him die in the snow???

Racism??? Of course it is!!!!

I will always demand an R.C.M.P. present if I ever come face to face with these jerks!!!!

As Canadians in a free country, we should have the right to talk to honest Cops and not idiots!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment