video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 10 October 2014

R.C.M.P. Officer Ron Francis was buried this morning.

I didn't know he was going to have his funeral in Fredericton. I just happen to be in the area...No Honored R.C.M.P. Guards....

Charles, RIP Cpl Ronnie Francis.My heart bleeds for the pain you suffered.You was my twin PTSD brother.So many identical symptoms.I hope Ron can finially find peace in the afterworld something he was unable to find on earth.I pray that Rons death wasnt in vain.The front line workers and thats right to management need to be educated on this disease and no one is!!!!.Having mental issues brought on by PTSD the people out there have no idea what horrible things that we deal with...zero!.Is there anyone out there that has forgot 3 complete days in their lives with zero drugs or liquor in ur system and then to wake up in a hospital bed hooked up to machines with your family at the foot of your bed crying??.And to have zero idea how or why ur there!!!..The look I saw on my daughters face that day when I opened my eyes is a look that I will take to the grave with me! People have zero idea about this disease!!... ..... I Lost a friend that day but 2 people was saved with little bit of water and whole alot guts.I remembering comming home that night and grabbing my daughter holding her so tight and crying not wanting to let go.For a couple of tense minutes I didnt really know if I would have that chance to hold her ever again.Didnt even have time to put my gear on.Bare hands and short sleeves!.Would of lost 2 more people if I took time to be concerned about my saftey..Amazing with all the fire and wreckage and loss of life I remembering when it was getting really crazy that my daughters face kept flashing through my mind thinking she doesnt deserve to loose her father today...I guess I passed a test that day that many wouldnt!..Very rough day for me and other PTSD survivors .Many tears have been shed RIP brother!

2 comments :

  1. The family insisted that no one wear the RCMP uniform except Ron at the funeral. It would be inappropriate to have an honour guard for someone for whose death the RCMP are responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The family requested that no one turn up in the red serge they took from Ron Francis. Quite right - the RCMP uniform is now something to be very ashamed of. God bless you Ron - may you rest in peace. You did your spiritual job on this plane, it is now for others to do for the living what they should have done for you.

    ReplyDelete