video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Fascist Police Chief Leanne Fitch should be fired!!!!!

We know she knew that the Force was going to raid my raid and accuse me of Exploiting Children for Sex!!! I might add she totally supported the Rat Patrol to hunt down the Less fortunate who dare to ride a bicycle without a helmet. There are many Officers who wants her out and I might add she's the one who cried to the City to have my Blog shut down!!! A Fascist Police Chief in Charge is not a good thing!!! The Citizens are being falsify accuse of exploiting children for Sex and dead Bodies are beginning to appear around the City. We need the R.C.M.P. in this CXity!!!

2 comments :

  1. I agree
    Get rid of her, the whole fpd force and go with the rcmp
    Moncton did it and its a lot better then it use to be here.
    The fpd have probably the worst reputation and have more complaints then all of the other police force in canada.
    Most of them are all former power tripping bouncers on steroid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I first got posted to Gagetown , a yocal took me to a gym where he bought steroids and the steroid dealer at the gym was bragging about the cops who he sold roids to - the ex bouncer types named above. I know the biggest steroid user from my small hometown came to be a Fredericton police farce member and this was after my run - in with the police roid dealer so it makes me wonder how many are doing it? I know of at least 3 myself....

    ReplyDelete