video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Dr everett chalmers hospital staff is praise......:)



 

Charles Leblanc 13m · Shared with Public Public I kept this quiet. Even from some closest to me were surprise that I never said a word to them. Anyway....I went for surgery today...It was an interesting experience. Everything went well but I feel that I MUST write a note to praise the Professional Staff at the Hospital. < All Hospitals are the same anyway > We have a staff that moves the Patients like clock work no matter who you are.... ...and all this style of professionalism during the Corona Virus at that. From the receptionists to the employees cleaning the Rooms....All good....... Next time your Government mentions Hospital Cuts? Stand strong and be counted against this style of cost saving measure because in that building of care is one area it don't matter who you are...from the filthy Elitist Snobs to the filthy less fortunate. You are all treated the same. Merci...🙂

No comments :

Post a Comment