video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 28 December 2020

Blogger will leave the issue of Drug use and Poverty alone for the next few Months....


 



Blogger will leave the issue of Drug use and Poverty alone for the next few Months....

People are telling to leave the issue of Homeless alone because I connect it with the issue of Drugs. Someone suggested I should leave this issue with the Main Stream Media alone. This includes the way Prisoners are being treated.....Are they right or wrong???

I believe I will no longer cover the issue of poverty for the next few months.....I will leave it to the main stream media.

Strange eh.....First it was the Natives calling me the worst Racist against the Natives in New Brunswick....Then I saw that no Natives were supporting me so I said- Okkkk...fight your own battle!! I walk away and NEVER look back....

That evening the Woman was shot by the Edmundston Police and then came Red Bank.

I never touch those issues since.

It's better to stay on the sideline and watch. You know like 99% of the people in Fredericton.

I'm going to end up being like the main street media just covering issues that are Goody Goody....you know....I went to the Grocery Store with my next door neighbor......sighhhhhhh....

So you have issues on Justice, Welfare or Drugs? Don't bother coming to me with your stories. Phone the Main Stream Story or the Organizations that help people. 🙂

P.S. I will still continue the fight against New Brunswick Social Devolpment

1 comment :

  1. Charles, tell those libtards to go pound sand. You are the only free media around NB. All others are nothing but chinada propaganda for Truedope. The chinada broadcasting corporation entitled journalists didn't even work over the weekend and taxpayers covers their fat pay a Billion plus a year. Dont let them buy you off with soft words and fake smiles.

    ReplyDelete