video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 9 April 2020

Miramichi Police Officer in action during the Coronavirus Crisis....

My interview with Fredericton Police Chief Roger Brown was a no go because of phone problems at his in...:(... One issue that I found VERY strange was after I shut the camera off...someone approached the officer close to one foot away complaining of his own personal issues. This happens all the time when a Cop is in an area....everyone have their own issues but in this case? The guy had no regard or respect for the cop to stay 6 feet away....sad...as for me? I just came from a nice long walk and was sitting on the steps of a business....I'm allow to walk or sit down....as long I stay away from people....I follow the rules...when they say - STAY HOME!!! This means...no visiting family members or friends....no socializing in public < if so...stay away 6 feet >....For the life of me...I just CAN'T understand why people sit down in group after all the Coronavirus issues in the media the last month.....sigh......



No comments :

Post a Comment