video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 24 April 2020

The Ramey Family in Fredericton could use some much needed help!!!!



Okkkkk...a few contacted me about some News that I have been holding in for over a week.

The Owners of Deogy ran into some VERY serious problems.

A friend of the Family began a Gofundme website.

It's for the three kids and their Mom. They are living in dire straits and this IS TRULY the wrong time to ask for help!!!

Anymore who wish to help this Family < VERY GOOD PEOPLE > can do so by visiting the link below or if you see me on the streets? Give me the money and I will make certain they get it..........

Here's the link......

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-the-ramey-family?teamInvite=Vg0jBrohfL7e9ZdFzdlOEeWWNKBYwGYHJpwwqs59lOlCVUVxtiq53q7VIlCHdU6J&fbclid=IwAR1PvlaLX84L9edBWFNgGa4j5IGw9-LckMSbYWvt5GzbZCR1qMiOjfUPg7A

No comments :

Post a Comment