video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 1 November 2019

Familliar Face at King's Place in Fredericton is no more......

First met this woman 4 years ago...She's VERY honest and straightforward...The Food Court will never be the same...not the same anymore anyway since McDonald's moves out...it's a dead zone....Bonne Chance Sammy....


Here's the story of how we met....:)

MEET THE MOST HONEST CITIZEN IN FREDERICTON!!!!




This morning while at King's Place, I was enjoying a nice MacDonald's cafe.

Someone sat down at my table and I got distracted.

Once home, I noticed that my wallet was gone. I began to search all over my little place

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLmNDpJTauY]

I wanted to go voting today and I also had to drive a car for a friend.

WHAT A TIME TO LOSE MY WALLET!!!!

I decided to return to King's Place and waited for the cleaner to finish a chat.

I asked - By any chance? Did you find a wallet?

She answered - Yes...I gave it to Security!!!

WOW!!!! WHAT A RELIEF....I gave the girl a little hug and thanked her VERY much!!!! ..:)

Yes...We have some GOOD HONEST citizen in this City!!!...:)

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment