video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 19 November 2019

Gay Activist gives Boot up Blogger's Arse in front of the New Brunswick Legislature!!!!

My Ass still hurts....:P....the whole City is going nuts today...Sirens all over the place...people are angry......






Anyway...I was in front of the Legislature today after attending a VERY stressful meeting in front of an appeal Board because of my pension.

I attended a protest against Spraying and other protests in front of the Legislature.

All of a sudden I came across this guy who I helped and made a video on a couple of years ago.

Let me see if I can find it?

FOUND IT!!!





He approached me and began screaming at me about a video I made a few weeks ago.

I believe it's this one ---







I get critics all the time....but in this case he raise his voice and told me he went to the Cops and put a discriminating charge against me!!!!

I immediately turn my camera on!!!!






15 minutes later he came and rubbed my back to apologize....I pointed at him...and said - Yoooouuuuuuu......I didn't know how to take him...< it's a Scottish thing >

At the end i shook his hand and gave him a hug!!!

ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! I am losing it!!!!!

WHAT A DAY AND IT'S ONLY 3:15PM!!! Anyone out there want to have a few beers?????




No comments :

Post a Comment