video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Don Cherry being fired is debated between barber and Loud mouth Blogger!!!




Charles

I must say that all the buzz about Don Cherry is caught my attention. I am not what you would call a hockey fan, not even when my son played. Of course the hockey game is on here every Saturday night and the only thing I enjoyed was when Don Cherry gave his views. I have been only reading headlines that are on the internet and really never read the story of what happened. This morning I was going to the store when the news said that Don Cherry used the word "YOU PEOPLE". Wow I thouht, a Case Manager from WorkSafe NB has in the past refereed to us as You People on many occasions. He even left a message calling us calling us "You People". When I called him back I called myself You People and using my last name. He never did it again or I should say another Case Manager replace him! So if Government people can use it why can't Don Cherry!

No comments :

Post a Comment