video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Sunday 18 August 2019

Blog was ordered shut down 5 years ago today!!!!!



Blog was shut down 5 years ago today!!!! Yesss...there is no freedom of speech in Canada....The Fredericton Police can label you as a Pedophile but if you fight back...they will shut you down....I used to do lots of writing but this all came to a stop.....I said - Ohhhhh...they don't want to read my views...they want to listen to me...VIDEOS..VIDEOS AND MORE VIDEOS!!!!! I would hunt them down on the streets!!!!! Then came 2 years later the Fredericton Police ordered two cops from Edmunston to come down and assault me or possibly have be killed...Media never grabbed that story....I wonder why???...Oh well this Blogger will continue the fight for Justice for years to come or until the Cops have me shot!!!! Truly stay tuned!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment