video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 18 July 2019

Old Dorchester jail landlord Bill Steele meets Pain in The Ass Blogger!!!!

I was asked to delete the beginning of the video..the law papers and everything...you know just show the tour and Bill explaining the details and history of the old Jail....In my view it would have been BOOORRIIINNGGG....This video shows the Good, the Bad and the Ugly....Love Bill Steele ways of explaining the history of the Old Jail...The old Jail is a Gold Mine for the Village of Dorchester...everyone from BOTH side should TAKE A PILL and chilled out....I believe Bill Steele is doing a fantastic job and we NEED people like him to make this world a better place to live in harmony....Where's the local MLA in this situation??? < Will ask questions when I'm in Fredericton >...Merci Beaucoup for giving myself and my friend a GREAT tour of history...:)..:)...:)






No comments :

Post a Comment