video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 28 January 2019

James Oickle arrested and held in custody.....So? What's the story in this case???



I know this guy came after me twice and threatened me....I told him to take a swing at me and we would take it to the next step but these days the Bully have more power in the Courts than the victims.....I said to myself - Now if I beat the shit out of this guy I can see the headlines - Blogger charged for assaulting Tent City Advocate!!!!...I went to the Police and asked for the R.C.M.P. but no luck...The cop was nice and I wanted to go on record that I WILL defend myself against this lunatic......I am surprise that I'm even posting this because I have been ignoring this idiot.....He came after me 2 summers ago and followed me in the Fredericton Soup Kitchen...He's been banned from a few places.....So what's the story in this case???? Here's a video --





No comments :

Post a Comment