video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 24 January 2019

Fan.....

Charles, I must say, I have been watching your videos for years, and for a long time I always thought you were some crazy guy with a camera. BUT...over the years I have come to realize your actually just a regular citizen voicing his opinion and I must say I find you very entertaining. I find myself on youtube every few days watching your videos and although sometimes I find your methods unorthodox, I feel that your videos do open a dialogue, and even though I'm sure some ppl don't always agree with you, I give you full thumbs up for giving your voice. Keep up the work. Maybe one day they will build a statue of you with your dog in Freddy!

1 comment :

  1. ABSOLUTELY!!!! Indeed, there will be a statue of our beloved blogger gracing our fair city one day. May I suggest on the grounds of our most sacred legislative assembly and/or in the front entryway of city hall, welcoming all who enter it's very doors. After all, my friends democracy DOES reign supreme.

    ReplyDelete