video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Maurice the Homeless had it right on!!!



I am going through old blogs for my complaint against the Justice System and the Police Force....found this old one..

I have many people telling me not to be upset over this so-called assault charge against me. < Especially from the people who saw this first hand >

I was approached by a lunatic who was drunk or on drugs and that's the way it is!!!!

poet

But this issue has me VERY upset that this is going to Court in the first place????

This has me more upset than when I learn the Fredericton Police told the public that I have having Sex with Kids!!!

What bothers me is the way the Justice System are Racists against the less fortunate.

People say - The poor is not a race!!!!

I say - If Hitler can start his own race? So can I!!!!

I just wish our Court System would be televise to the Public so they can see FIRST HAND how the less fortunate are treated!!!

The first two hearings was attended by Special Prosecutor to jail the less fortunate Cory Roberts!

I asked him to drop the charges and lets go home. I know for a fact that I will be found not guilty.

He refused and was VERY rude to me after the hearing!!! Very Snobbish!!!!

I'm still looking for his picture...email it to me at oldmaison@yahoo.com

Many idiots are saying - Hey??? If Charles knows he's not guilty? Just have a trial and get it done and over with!!!

This is not the point!!!! The Fredericton Police pushed this to the last day of the limitation period.

I might add the story was on the front page in the Fredericton Irving Paper before I knew anything anything about it???

Picture 3990Picture 3995

The Cops showed up at my door with court papers with days afterwards. < very strange >



So this got me all upset but last Monday REALLY pissed me off!!!

I was ready to show up in Court and once there? I WAS VERY confuse!!!!

It was a different Judge < The 3rd one in my case > and a different Prosecutor!!!

Judge Julian Dickson is the one that sentenced me to 2 days in Jail because I refuse to sign a tricky conditions of not going across the Westmorland Bridge!

The female special Prosecutor to jail the less fortunate Kathryn Gregory was VERY rude and lied to the Court about me using delay tactics. < She used that phrase TWICE!!!>

Picture 5879

I can truly understand if I knew I was guilty but this is not the case.

I saw the video in the disclosure of the lunatic Poet Andrew Spencer and all he told the Cop was all lies!!!!

I try to get an answer from the Court of the consequences of lying to the Police???? But I got nothing!!!!

If you're allowed to lie without any consequences? I would have gone to the R.C.M.P. the next day and accuse the members of the Fredericton Police Force of many charges.

I told the Judge - If this happened to me??? What other people was this happened to????

The Judge told me - Mr.LeBlanc....you shouldn't be worried about other people!!! You should worry about yourself!!!

The Judge looked at me with a smile and told me I had no rights to a pre-hearing because the Supreme Court ordered this!!!

This is insane!!!! This are grabbing the less fortunate off the street and telling them. It's a summary offense therefore you don't have the right to a fair hearing or a lawyer!!!

Plus....What really got me upset is Racist Lawyer Kathryn Gregory was chatting while I was voicing my concerns. She knew what she was doing and I got upset in the Court Room!!!

She was doing this on purpose to distract me and it worked!!!!

The Judge ruled in her favor. I found out afterward that Kathryn Gregory and the former wife of Julian Dickson were partners in a law firm. < Enough for a fair hearing eh? >

I asked the Judge if he signed the papers to have me charge on the last day of the 6 months limitation????

At first he denied signing the paper but changed his mind 10 seconds later....

I asked him - Who was in the Room when you signed this?

He told me in a stern manner - I don't have to disclose this information!!!!< RED FLAG!!! RED FLAG!!! RED FLAG!!! >

I have been told by some people that it was the Liberal Government behind this for payback of my battle against Shawn Graham in 2007-2010. I'm not sure about this but I am talking to a few Liberals about this grave issue.

If I had a high paying lawyer? The Province would have drop this case or be sued. I might add if it would have been a bureaucrat who would have been in my shoes? The lunatic Poet would have been charge. Lets not forget this was a guy that was totally out of control on the street. 20 minutes earlier I saw him screaming after immigrants!!!

I am writing this little post to calm me and you are going to see some very straight forward videos of me going after politicians and bureaucrats during the next month for some answers.

If I'm guilty? I'm guilty!!! But this is not the case and something IS VERY wrong!!!

Someone is throwing a hail Mary and I want to know who????

I also find it VERY strange that the strange Special Prosecutor Sebastien Michaud who agreed to these false charge never showed up in Court.

I believe the Prosecutor got fooled by the Fredericton Police!!!!

Noticed I never mentioned the Miramichi Police in this Blog????

We truly need an inquiry on the manner the Justice System are treating the citizens in this City!!!

I believe Maurice the Homeless had it all right!!!!!





Charles,

Any one that has known Charles since he was a kid knows that he has been in lots of fights.

Most of his fights were because Charles can be a pain in the ass or people just wanted to make a name for them self by bragging that they beat up Charles.

They also know that for some weird reason he will always let the other guy take the first swing and hope that there first punch is a good one. A stupid way of fighting if you ask me but that is Charles.

Then after that I hope the guy is ready for a ass whipping if he didn't land his first punch.

The nut case poet attacked Charles like he does everyone and is a real nut case and a known police informant. But since he is a police informant he is there boy and they will protect him.

I wonder how much crack the cops gave him from the impound stash for him to go after Charles? I wonder how many times people made complaints about him and nothing was done because he is there boy?



Its funny that two panhandlers picked a fight with Charles in such a short period of time when Charles hasn't been in a fight in years.

This is such a mickey mouse charge anyone can tell that its a other one of the Fredericton police farce witch hunt to get Charles put in jail so he will stop exposing all there dirty deeds.

What a fucking joke!!!

Come on, How many times will they try to frame him?

I hope this gets mainstream media attention and Leane, Bobbie Simone and everyone involved loose there badge over this bullshit witch hunt once and for all.

All Charles wanted was a public apology for every time they tried to frame him with bogus charges.

You see, Charles was treated very well by the Fredericton police farce until he made the mistake of video taping one of there cops beating the crap out of a Canadian soldier.

They have been after Charles ever since and they wont stop plotting a plan to put him in jail until they succeed.

--maurice the homeless guy--

No comments :

Post a Comment