video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 24 August 2016

I'm told that Pat O'keefe was shot at the corner of Saunders and Westmorland Street in Fredericton this morning!!! Cops are looking for Kyle McCoy!!!!

This is Pat O'Keefe...he's been attacking everyone on the streets lately....I mean everyone...but Cops don't care for the safety of its citizens...they are too busy chasing Indians and WElfare Bums who rides a bicycle without a helmet!!.....sighhhhh...





If he's sober and on medications he's ok but he's been attacking everyone on the streets during the last few months....Cops never did anything...



Now I have been told the shooter might be Kyle Mccoy????

Here he is -





What bothers me is this!!! If it's true? What the hell was Kyle doing with a gun????

He's like me....he can fight...he's one of those nuts that SHOULDN'T have a gun because WE are too tempted to use it.....I don't have a knife or weapon on me because you never know when you're going to be attack on the streets!!!

Something is wrong in this case because Kyle could handle Pat....no question about it!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment