video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Idiots members of the Fredericton Police Force raids Blogger's home AGAIN!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!! That’s all I needed!!!! I'm done and over it!! 😡😡😡...I come home to find 4 Cops in my dang house acting like lunatics!!!!! Searching through EVERYTHING 😳😳They checked air vents, beds, even the icebox....dang near tearing it apart!! I asked to see the search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it?? We know it's here somewhere!!" Then I watched one of the officers look at his cellphone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! The Pokémon is next door!!!"

3 comments :

  1. Be careful what you wish for Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story bro, got any more fiction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am being threatened and harassed because Doyle openly laughed and admitted he assaulted Leblanc. Who do I tell....Doyle? Forthesythe?

    ReplyDelete