video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 29 July 2016

Blogger arrives home and is met by 5 to 7 Police Cruisers of the Fredericton Police Force!!!!!!!!

Thursday 11:41pm

just came arrive tonight

I was talking on the phone with my cousin then a drunken guy with a Cowboy Hat at my window...HEYYYYY BLOGGGGEEERRRR!!!

REMEMBER ME HE SAID....???< Fan of the Blog >

I told the guy - Talking to my cousin on phone.

after a minute...he was still there.... I hung up the phone and went outside to the drunken Cowboy with sandals.

After 30 seconds...we noticed a police cruiser with lights coming our way

I said - Oopppss they're coming here....< I always say that when I see a Cop heading my way >

The cruiser parked across the street and he was focused on the drunken Cowboy.

He did say a quick - Hi Charles....it was a cop I knew and he was focused on the drunken Cowboy!!!

Another cruiser cruiser came to the scene...then another........6 police cruisers in front of my place...

All the Cops were focused on the Cowboy!!!

They told him that they had a complaint that he told someone you were going to the car and get a gun!!!!

The cowboy's jaw drop when he mentioned gun...he had a bag pack and told the officers he had a knife in there. He drives Cabs I guess?

He was scared shitless!!!!

This Pain in the Ass blogger was a little concern because what would happen if the drunken Cowboy would draw a weapon and the Blogger is standing right beside him??? < I wonder how many bullets would the Cowboy receive compare to the Blogger????...lol

I can just see the News Conference - Mr.LeBlanc < alias the Blogger > was shot dead last night. Mr.LeBlanc was caught in a crossfire between the Police and a Drunken individual who we believe had a gun. We still cannot explain why Mr.LeBlanc was hit by 8 bullets while the suspect had 5 bullets.

lol Can you imagine having 6 to 10 cops focusing on your every move????



I shouted - WHERE'S MY CAMERA?????

The drunken Cowboy suggested that I go and get it???

< I decided to leave well enough alone >

Better not leave the scene if something stupid happens.

The Cops pulled me aside and asked me if i knew him?

I said he was a fan of the blog....I think he believes he's a cowboy and spoke before thinking!!! You those ADHD types???< We had a good chuckle >

They didn't find a gun so they offered to drive him home but he wanted to go to McDonald's!!!!

He was told he might be too drunk to get serve.

You could tell the Cops were being nice but their patience was wearing thin with thew Cowboy with Sandals!!!!

I said - Hop in the car and these fine officers will drive you home...< can't believe I said that!!! >

WELCOME BACK HOME BLOGGER!!!

...and they say I make up these stories...

P.S. The Fredericton Police did a wonderful job in handling the situation. It could have turned ugly VERY fast but everyone including the drunken Cowboy acted in a proper way...:)

Update...drunken cowboy returns to my place...<br/>
<br/>




Here's a video I made 10 minutes ago...close to 1:00am...



Everything all well...:)

No comments :

Post a Comment