video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 30 June 2016

To all my Supporters!!! I say - MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!!



I haven't blog much after the verdict...I believe I was just mentally drain!!!!

To my Friends and Anonymous donors....this would have never been possible if it wasn't for you to donate money!

But we must focus on the many innocent who are in Jail because they were denied a lawyer. The Crooked members of the Fredericton Police Force MUST be investigated.

Police Chief Leanne Fitch IS NOT taking this issue seriously and MUST resign!!

She hired Shane Henderson as a member of the Force!!!



I will wait till after the weekend and filled a complaint on the manner this was handle.

Lots of lies in this case and Sgt River Rat Matt Myers wanted me charge for aggravated assault!!!



I might add they ONCE AGAIN labelled me as a pedophile and this is not right!!!

Once again!!! Thank You to my supporters!!! < You know who you are >..:)

No comments :

Post a Comment