video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 20 June 2016

Fredericton Police DON'T CARE for the safety of the Citizens in the Capital!!!

Charles,

So I'm a little calmer now and can't help but wonder about the different conclusions that last night could have come to. I was frantic, at my wit's end. If Sampson doesn't come when I call, it's because he can't. I became 200 percent positive the guy next door was responsible for my cat's absence when he kept lying to me. I had no recourse but to call the police, and not wanting to bother 911, tried looking for the FCPs number in the phone book. For the life of me I couldn't find it. So I though "well, it IS an emergency" so I called 911. They said they can't help me, this was not life or death. I asked if they would dispatch me through to the Fredericton City Police, and they wouldn't. So I tried again to find their number in the phone book, but maybe it was my nerves, I had to call directory assistance. When I finally got through to them they were bemused, saying I had no "proof" that he has my animal. I said look, he has lied to me, I know he has him, will an officer accompany to his home? She said "No|. I said "look, you're the police, you're all I've got. Will you advise me? Guide me? What do I do??" She said "I'll put you thorugh to constable such-and-such." Constable such-and-such gets on with a bored "hello" and when I tell him what's going on, he refused to assist. I said, "then you're leaving this in my hands, can't he call the police on ME if I go banging on his door again??" The cop laughed and "yes, and I wouldn't blame him." I was disgusted. I hung up on him and handled the problem myself which was basically me just making as much noise as possible until Sampson magically re-appeared and the guy took off and never came back. I'm just floored, sickened. Don't really know what to think.

4 comments :

  1. eee ? I just looked in the phone book...460-2300 ...And she can also google it online ...Come on lady, wake up and smell the coffee ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They dont ?? Do you live on planet MARS ?? Stabbings lately, motor vehicle causing deaths, all people arrested and charged.. I say we are very safe in this city !! And Police are very competent... As for this lady calling police because of her lost cat, or animal, I'd like to hear why she thinks her neighbour took the dam cat lol ... This is not really a police matter lady, and the police were probably tied up with other priority calls ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Samson's owner: It has been widely reported that feline remains have been discovered in Fredericton for some years now, and that pet cats have been disappearing. The City of Fredericton says: According to By-law No. S-11, A By-Law Respecting Animal Control, an "animal" is defined to mean a domestic animal and includes cats and dogs! Animals are not allowed to run at large. Animals not on their owner's property must be secured by a leash no more than 2 metres long and under the control of the owner.... It sounds as though Sampson has "been unable" to come home when called on previous occasions. I can only say it is irresponsible to keep letting him out, in light of that history. As for your neighbour - could he be pissed off that Sampson may have defecated on his property, or killed birds? Who knows. For once the police are right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does it sound like Samson couldn't come home on previous occasions? This was an isolated incident. The actual owner of the property welcomes Samson, even has a cat of her own. Samson and the owner are not at fault for a psychopath luring this cat off his own porch. You think Cats and cat owners should be just locked up in their homes? Cats put on leashes to sit on their own porch? Give your fucking head a shake.

    ReplyDelete