video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 7 January 2016

WOW!!!! FREDERICTON MAYOR BRAD WOODSIDE AND FREDERICTON POLICE CHIEF LEANNE FITCH ARE WORKING TOGETHER!!!

Now it makes sense why the Mayor is going to bring me to court and prove that I'm a Pedophile!!! Excuse my language!!!

These two worked closely together to have my Blog shut down.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/fitch-police-fredericton-campbell-1.3394090?cmp=rss

The Chief have LOST control of the Police Force and MUST resign!!!!

Many innocents are in jail because of this corrupt Police Force.

These two have got to go!!

To labelled innocent people as Pedophile IS WRONG!!!

FPF Application to ISP by Charles LeBlanc



3 comments :

  1. Not so sure I would "get over it" so easily if someone made such a vile, horrid accusation against me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so sure I would easily "get over it" if I were accused of such a horrid crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The police actually committed defamatory libel and criminal fraud. Their crimes are far worse than most things committed by the people they arrest and charge.

    ReplyDelete