video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Monday 4 January 2016

Fredericton Police Officers Lou Lafleur and Tim Sowers are charged but the REAL BAD Cops are still in the Force without any charges or investigation!!!

IMGP2225

I knew about the Lafleur issue months ago!!!!

Strange..he was the one of the officers who first arrested at the Legislature and wanted me to sign conditions so I can be release.

One of the Conditions was that I couldn't talk to any MLA'S until my Trial.

I told him that I WOULD NOT sign the papers.

He told me - If you don't sign the Papers? You will go to Jail!!!

I told him to take a hike!!!

Strange the year 2016 is not starting good for the Cops and another Cop will soon be charge.

But the Cops who labelled me as a pedophile are still there. Many innocent people are being jailed because of this crooked Police Force.



I will be demanding the Government to launch a investigation on this corrupt Force. People must be protected before someone gets killed!!!

My God? Leanne Fitch is now accusing me to be Anti Gay!!!

That racist Chief must be fired!!!

We need a Chief who lives in another Province.

Stay tuned!!!!

One more thing!!!

Why do Cops who are charges with a Drunk Driving and threatening to harm someone else are on desk duty while Fredericton Police Officer Cherie Campbell is suspended without any desk duties???

  1. danbussieres


1 comment :

  1. Charles, a little editing would go a long way my friend. On another note, I totally agree with your statements regarding the FPF. While we lived in Freddy, we absolutely hated any dealings with them. They ticketed us numerous times over the 8 years we were there (none of which stood in Court), they failed to arrive in a timely manner when we needed them (2 times), and several years ago, after calling 911 on an impaired driver (who was driving about 30 kmh over curbs and grass) we witnessed the said driver immediately show a badge to the officers who pulled him over. As soon as they saw the guys badge, both on-duty officers returned to their cruiser and left. We moved away from Fredericton for a number of reasons, and the ineptitude of the Fredericton Police Force was up on our list. How they haven't undergone a serious RCMP investigation, is behind my comprehension. They need to be disbanded.

    ReplyDelete