video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 18 August 2015

IT WAS A YEAR AGO TODAY THE CITY OF FREDERICTON AND BRAD WOODSIDE ORDERED MY BLOG SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!!!!!

bradwoodside

I'm not going to go on a long winded story on this issue but I will say one thing..

The City of Fredericton never made no attempt to talk to me to resolve this issue but that's ok.

There's a election in May and this Blogger will go on the attack publicly denouncing these people for denouncing free speech!!!

You know what? Everything could be solve in a few hours but we're dealing with people who TRULY believe they are above other people in this City.

Oh well.......:(

I must stay cool, calm and collective.....< did I just wrote that??? >

:P

Here's my rant -


No comments :

Post a Comment