video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 13 September 2014

I still say the issue of YES TO SHALE GAS is going to kill David Alward!!!

I can't see people going to the poll and support the destruction of this Province. My God? He compared New Brunswick to Alberta??? They are saying Alberta did it share so it's New Brunswick turn. Excuse moi??? I rode a bicycle across Canada in 1977 and I rode across Alberta of course. IT'S ALL FLAT!!!!! You can drill in that area but New is much smaller and with many rivers and hills!!! The issue of Shale Gas should have been asked in a referendum!!! Too late now and it could be the downfall of David Alward. Bumped into him last night for the first time in the campaign and I told him the exact same thing. It's too bad because I always said that he was one of the most honest politician I ever met...:(

No comments :

Post a Comment