video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Radio-Canada didn't do a good job covering the issue of the Blog being shut down!

I was VERY disappointed with Radio-Canada Journalist Michel Corriveau. < and I told him so the next day >


He said that the problems began when I filmed the Soldier.

That's true but I insisted that the real trouble began when I got the papers last March that the Cops went to my internet provider and told them that I was exploiting Children for Sex!!!!

Michel even allowed Wayne Tallon from Public Safety to tell the media that I was calling police officers - Pedophiles!!!!

Michel Corriveau NEVER showed this paper in his story!!!
Here's the Story -

  


What do you think????

3 comments :

  1. I think here you go again. Like I said, you should post where you are planning on hosting your next blog because although the city's lawyer's said they would add this to their costs, they also can contact blogger and tell them you are showing information that you attained through discovery, and if Google shut you down on the other cause, they would no doubt do it again.

    And you already know how petty the legal system can be. Whether your lawsuit succeeds will be based on a judge, and if you show no respect for the process, its doubtful they would show you any.

    And perhaps the journalist had suspicions about where you got the document. If you can't show it and blog about it, then the media certainly can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The word tappette is offensive. Don't lose your blog again for an anti-gay slur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. re:12:38
    Charles can say tapette, pousse crotte or whatever he wants.
    If I don't like gays then its my choice and I can say fruit loop it if I want. Free freakin speech!
    Its getting ridiculous now days....If you fart near a gay or a black they freak out.

    --maurice the homeless guy--

    ReplyDelete