video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Thursday 3 March 2022

Mike Sherwood from Fredericton died!!!!

 

Mike Sherwood died last summer and I didn't even know about it.....so sad....I was thinking about him today so I tried to contact him but soon noticed that he was dead....πŸ™...πŸ™..πŸ™..Jesus...I am getting up there in age...many are dying.......πŸ™

https://yorkfh.com/.../7183/Michael-Sherwood/obituary.html

He was my first buddy i met in Fredericton when I first moved here in 2003. He came a long way..he battle his demons and was doing pretty good.

I always had time for Mike.....we went for a nice walk to the end of Oromocto Flats a few years ago. He had a difficult time breathing but would always manage to go around or work.

I know Mike is FINALLY at peace and he was one of the good guys. A la prochaine Mike.....πŸ™..πŸ™..πŸ™

No comments :

Post a Comment