video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Friday 8 October 2021

Sadly Myra Stewart from Fredericton died 5 years ago this morning

 


 

 

Sadly Myra Stewart died 5 years ago this morning....I have been mourning for 5 years < Don't understand why? > but I tried to tell her years earlier that there was something wrong with her breathing but she would just ignore my concerns...πŸ™.....We were like Brother Sister...we would watch after each other.....5 years.....my God...time sure flies....She in Heaven with her Buddy Pete < Cat >.....





Thinking of her a lot during this memorable Day.....πŸ™...πŸ™...πŸ™..QUIT SMOKING!!!!! Here's my video I made the day she died------ 5 years??? Wow!!!......



No comments :

Post a Comment