video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Saturday 20 March 2021

Charles LeBlanc is not dead or in hiding.....

 

Just for the record....someone contacted me because her husband heard that Charles LeBlanc died.....

I replied- Listen the day I get shot or die? It will be in the News...< Ego >....

Another story a couple of weeks ago was that I was in hiding because I was scare!!!

I told the guy- Scare? What does that mean??? Ohhhhhh....is it that feeling I get when I see a spider????..Ugh!!!!

I believe it's because a fan bought me a VERY warm Jacket for the cold winter months. I never wore the Blogger Jacket all winter long.

So bottom line...I am still kicking and not in hiding.....๐Ÿ˜›..๐Ÿ˜›..๐Ÿ˜›



P.S. This was the message-----

My husband wanted me to get in touch with you because this man told him you passed away Sent Yesterday at 9:07 PM I said if he answers he is alive


No comments :

Post a Comment