video!!!

Charles Jackie

:Seperator bar Lower

E-mail-Courriel: oldmaison@yahoo.com
News - Stories and Rants

Wednesday 2 September 2020

New Brunswick Media should cover in details the Tim Richardson issue!!!

 



Charles,

Isn’t it amazing how there has been a complete news blackout of this story? I keep looking for something to come up but nothing. I can see the editors of the other media outlets have made a decision not to cover the story because they knew and admired Tim and since he killed himself they figure his family would only suffer more - which is true, but they wouldn’t do it for anyone else, especially low income people who commit crimes. Meantime, the petty crooks and criminals get prominent coverage for their break ins and thefts.

I know of a similar case back in 1936 where a prominent NB family member murdered her mother and it was not covered in the newspapers but I thought that was the old says. I guess not.

No comments :

Post a Comment